Welcome to the Drop Tine Customs website!
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Drop Tine Customs, LLC. You may contact us through the Contact Us page of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. CONTENT. The content contained in the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. INFORMATION & MATERIALS. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION. When using this website, purchasing products or services through our website, or contact us through this website, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you via email, phone, mail or by posting notices on and/or updates to the site. By using the website, you agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications that we send to you satisfy all legal requirements for a communications to be in writing.
4. ACCOUNT. User accepts full responsibility for (A) keeping his or her account password confidential and secured; and (B) keeping the email address associated with that account current. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. We are not responsible for any losses or damages arising from your failure to comply with your responsibilities and obligations under these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to delete or change any username or password at any time and for any reason. We may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this website at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination.
5. WARRANTS BY USER. By using this website, you warrant that you: (A) are at least 18 years old; (B) are using your true identity; (C) are providing accurate, current and complete information; and (D) you are not using the website for any improper purpose. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to believe so, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any future use of the website.
6. ORDERING/REQUEST FOR QUOTE. Half down payment must be received by us prior to accepting any orders, and the other half owed before shipping. We may accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express (credit or debit cards may be added or removed at our sole discretion). Orders are not binding until accepted and we may cancel or limit an order any time after it has been placed at our sole discretion. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to an error, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product at the incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. Additionally, should we ship and charge your credit or debit card for an item or items with a materially incorrect price, you agree to accept the corrected price and additional charge to your credit or debit card (you will be contacted in the event of a materially incorrect pricing error).
7. SHIPPING. Drop Tine Customs typically ships products within 7-10 business days of completing a custom order, but shipping times may be shorter or longer. Understand that product availability may be limited and particular products may not be available for immediate delivery. We shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense related to any delay in shipment or delivery. Title to any product sold and the risk of loss passes to you upon shipment from the fulfillment center. It is HIGHLY recommended to purchase shipping insurance. We are not responsible for lost or untraceable return shipments.
8. CHANGING OR CANCELING ORDERS. So long as your order has not yet entered the build process, you can change the details of your order or cancel your order by notifying us by email at email@example.com. If you cancel or change your order after the build process has begun, you will not be eligible for refund. You may also contact our Customer Care department at (406) 498-3724 or by the contact form on our site. We’re unable to provide reimbursement for shipping and handling charges once the order has entered the shipping process.
9. WARRANTY, RETURNS & REFUNDS. Drop Tine Customs offers a limited warranty. Obvious malfunctions that are due to poor craftsmanship of the product or service that causes damage to the firearm will be replaced, but not refunded. Shipping costs incurred as a result of warranty replacements will be covered by Drop Tine Customs. Damages incurred as a result of normal wear and tear are not covered by the limited warranty. We do not accept returns and we do not offer refunds except as explicitly noted in paragraph 8. In the event the purchaser (“Buyer, Customer, acquirer”) cannot make payment in full at the time of the communication that the product or service has been completed and is ready to ship, the purchaser (“Buyer, Customer, acquirer”) has 60 days to pay in full or the product or service in question will be offered for sale, at full retail price, on our “For Sale” page. At that time the purchaser (“Buyer, Customer, acquirer”) forfeits any ownership of the product and any payments made to date will not be refunded.
10. LEGAL DISCLAIMER. With the exception of the express warranty as set forth in Paragraph No. 9, to return unused products and the warranty that may be provided by the manufacturer of the product, we disclaim all other warranties with regard to products sold or information provided in this website.
THE WARRANTY IN PARAGRAPH NO. 9 IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR BY LAW, OR ARISING BY REASON OF CUSTOM OR USAGE IN THE TRADE OR BY COURSE OF DEALING, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING.
DROP TINE CUSTOMS, LLC (THE “SELLER”) MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY PRODUCTS OR THEIR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE. THE PURCHASER (“BUYER, CUSTOMER, ACQUIRER”) SHALL LOOK TO THE MANUFACTURER OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICE, OFFERED FOR SALE ON THIS SITE, FOR ANY WARRANTY THEREON. NO AGENT, EMPLOYEE, OR REPRESENTATIVE OF THE SELLER HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY AFFIRMATION, REPRESENTATION, OR WARRANTY CONCERNING PRODUCTS OFFERED AND/OR SOLD ON THIS SITE.
THE PURCHASER (“BUYER, “CUSTOMER”, ACQUIRER”) SHALL NOT HOLD THE SELLER LIABLE FOR ANY DEFECT IN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF KIND OR TYPE. BUYER, CUSTOMER, ACQUIRER AGREES TO FILE SOLELY WITH THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCTS OR THE PROVIDER OF SERVICE ANY CLAIM OR LAWSUIT ALLEGING LOSS, INJURY, DAMAGE, OR DEATH ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY THE USE, SALE, DISTRIBUTION, OR POSSESSION OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SELLER BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER (“BUYER, “CUSTOMER”, ACQUIRER”) UNDER, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RELATED TO THE USE, SALE, DISTRIBUTION, OR POSSESSION OF THE SELLER’S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES NOR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, TORT, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE FROM ANY CAUSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY UNAVAILABILITY OF, OR DEFECT IN, OR MIS-SHIPMENT OF PRODUCTS OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE SELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
11. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
12. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of this material is prohibited.
13. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
14. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK. All trademarks, prose and artwork belong to us. All rights reserved. Except as expressly provided, nothing within the website shall be construed as conferring any license under our or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, waiver, or otherwise.
15. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
16. Your use of this website and any dispute arising therefrom, including the purchase of any of our products, is subject to the laws the State of North Dakota, with venue proper for any dispute only in Tioga, North Dakota.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about our site use and Terms and Conditions, please contact us or see our FAQ page. If our information practices change in a significant way, we will post the policy changes on this page.
Drop Tine Customs